Re: [genchatfriends] DNA

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      In watching "Who Do You Think You Are?, it was interesting to watch folks
      find out they didn't have any DNA from a particular people group the family
      stoies had claimed, and vice versa, to find out about people groups who
      were in their history they knew nothing about! I would think it could send
      someone in new directions to investigate??