DNA

  • H. Marie L
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      thanks joy, I guess I misunderstood the hype about the testing that seemed to be promoted so heavily a few years back that seemed to lend unexpected hope in finding some link.
      If we had a sample of their DNA we would already have some idea of who our ancestors were, the DNA test would seem another needless expense to incur.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
        In watching "Who Do You Think You Are?, it was interesting to watch folks
        find out they didn't have any DNA from a particular people group the family
        stoies had claimed, and vice versa, to find out about people groups who
        were in their history they knew nothing about! I would think it could send
        someone in new directions to investigate??