GenerousGenealogists' Use Survey

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hello all.

      I have created a small poll (8 questions) for the GenerousGenealogists site. If you are interested in having a say with regards to the future of GenerousGenealogists, stop by and vote. Let me know what you think we should do... and where the site should go. Should we stay open for business? Should we offer different services; if so, what kind? Should we board up the windows and lock the doors? What are your thoughts?

      http://generousgenealogists.polldaddy.com/s/generousgenealogists

      Thanks!
      ...mark