genealogical research in Portugal

  • Ed and Marilyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      I have a friend whose family came from Portugal in the early to mid 1800's, settling in Boston, Massachusetts.  She has become interested in exploring her ancestry and I have agreed to

        help her. I have researched in a few countries but never Portugal. Would anyone have suggestions where I might obtain information for her? Thanks for any help. Marilyn