Re: [genchatfriends] Report on the Destruction of the Elbing Synagogue

  • Mark F Rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
      Hi Susan

      The document is a pdf. A left click should get the document to open in
      Adobe or similar. If that doesn't work,... do a Save as... and open the
      document from wherever it downloads on your PC.

      The available document is typed from the original handwritten report, as
      I understand. I did not translate the document...

      Pax Vobiscum,
      ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

      Founder & Manager of *GenerousGenealogists*
      <http://generousgenealogists.com/>
      *ManyRoads* <http://many-roads.com/> Family Genealogist (Rabideau-Henss
      Family); *Professional Genealogist *
      *Snail mail at: *711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      *phone:* +1.303.660.9400 *fax:* +1.303.660.9217
      *member:* Association of Professional Genealogists & National
      Genealogical Society
      *"It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
      want him or whether you don't."*

      Rabbit, Pooh's Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)