Shameless Request

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
      I apologize for making this shameless request, but I could use some help, especially from those of you with websites.

      I am trying to improve the reach of GenerousGenealogists and would love to have you share (reciprocal) links with us. If you are interested in helping us reach more people in need so we can offer our free help to them, please contact me off-list or... visit our Friend of GenerousGenealogists page for more information:

      http://generousgenealogists.com/links/friend/

      If you are interested in reading more about how our site is fareing from an internet ranking perspective, I have published that information as well....
      http://tinyurl.com/dxdbgex

      Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. Happy New Year!