Macs vs PC

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
      I know in years past, there has been some problems with Macs and genealogy
      software. Howis it these days?

      Thanks for your input.

    • Megan Heyl
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
        I run Family Tree Maker for windows on my MAC using Parallels.
        I have had no problems - and have heard the FTM software for MAC can
        still have some issues.
        Just my work around..
        Meg in MIch