Mentoring & Coaching articles

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      Hello all,

      For those of you who are interested in reading articles and tips on genealogy and genealogy related topics, I am pleased to announce that GenerousGenealogists has more than a dozen authors who are beginning to write and publish their thoughts, tips, adventures and more on our website. These articles will appear on a semi-irregular basis which is pretty much how my life schedule runs.

      Please stop by this page and see what we have published to date.

      http://tinyurl.com/8z63vv4

      This page will automagically update whenever a new article is posted.

      atb
      ...mark