Rita

  • H. Marie L
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2012
      Kent, I am truly sorry to hear the sad news
      but even the last time I chatted with her
      and that is a lot of years ago, she indicated
      then she did not have long, and yet she did
      all these years.
      We who more or less started with her have missed
      her for years and now it is you is missing her.
      God be with you and your family.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2012
        Kent -- So sorry to hear of your great loss. What a wonderful, giving
        person she was. Thanks for sharing her obituary.