Re: [genchatfriends] to Ann Y

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2012
      I didn't even think about the military stars! When my son was in college,
      on the outside of dorm window sills were bronze stars in memory of every
      student or alumni who died while serving in WWI through the Vietnam War.
      It was my understanding that the student had lived in that particular dorm
      room -- I'm not positive on that part, but I think that was the case. It
      was a sobering experience to stand in the quads and look around at the
      number of bronze stars.

      Let us know what you find out from the appraisal.

      Anny