Re: [genchatfriends] Katarina

  • Lori Hilty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Katarina, not sure if this will help or not. But I emailed the caretaker of
      a cemetery where my grandfather was buried. He helped me but letting me know
      that he had no type of stone, and it was a single plot. He was re-married
      for a year before he died. I wasn't sure about the stone, as a volunteer
      told me something about his stone was on someone else's grave. I had his
      dates, but was still curious about any info I might find on him.
      I hope you find what you're looking for.

      Lori

      My Family Tree Blog
      http://genealogyexpress.blogspot.com/%ef%bb%bf
      Lori's Scrapbook Expressions Blog