Eastern Germans, a cold case?

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2011
      Searching for missing or lost family members from the former German Eastern Provinces can be quite challenging. I have published a rather lengthy (for me) post on this subject. Hopefully the ideas it presents will help those attempting to get started or get re-started in this area.

      The same concepts, discussed in my post, apply to searches pretty much anywhere where information is hard to find and change has been massive.

      http://www.many-roads.com/2011/11/18/eastern-germans-a-cold-case/

      atb
      ...mark