Re: family history? DENNY / DUBE

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 26, 2011
      Obituary for Donald DUBE, father of Christine DUBE DENNY (your aunt, or the wife of your uncle Paul if you prefer)
      http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Donald-Dube&lc=3199&pid=150937298&mid=4665759&locale=en_CA
      http://www.legacy.com/can-ottawa/obituaries.asp?Page=Notice&PersonID=150951457