Finding living relatives

  • JudyG
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26 8:17 AM
      Slowly my Perkins family story is coming together piece by piece. My problem is finding cousins who are living. I managed to find a Perkins cousin in MS. and he gave me the names of his first cousins but did not know where they are. He believes that our cousin Victoria Lenore (Vauthier) Key has the family bible and other documents. Her grandfather and my grandfather were brothers.
      What websites are reliable and are any free that do people lookup? Some of them don't give you enough information to know if they did find the right person for you. I certainly don't want to pay for bad information.
      Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.
      JUdy
    • cathyuthus@comcast.net