RE: [genchatfriends] reply to legal

  • Lucie Lou
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 5:30 PM
      Do you need them just for genealogy purposes ? I would presume so.. another option but its just a thought, would be to obtain them through legal proceedings... but this can be costly.

      Unfortunately that kind of documentation is private and confidential whether you are a kin or not. Maybe you have governmental department called or something relating to Access to Information ...

      Good luck in finding the docs you need

      Lucie :)

      To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
      From: tro_glin@...
      Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 22:53:10 +0000
      Subject: [genchatfriends] reply to legal

      yes, I protested the first refusal, explaining there were only
      two direct descendants but it made no difference, they would
      not budge