Hi from me

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2011
      Hi its ridakm aka Jan and I haven't done much lately however I just went to ancestry.com and I find there is a Marlene DORFNER in there. This is one of my brick walls. I was wondering if anyone belongs to Ancestry .com that can look her up and let me know her married name etc. Thanks and hi to all my old friends out there. Jan
    • Lucie Lou
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2011
        I can look it up for you when I go to the library 2night since its i am on ancestry.ca on my own personal account.

        Luice :)

        To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
        From: ridakm@...
        Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:06:06 +0000
        Subject: [genchatfriends] Hi from me

      • njlad@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2011
          I have a full account on Ancestry...I find one
          Name: Marlene Emily Dorfner
          Marriage Date: 24 Nov 1970
          County of Marriage: Palm Beach

          Gender: Female
          Race: White

          Volume: 2976
          Certificate: 060985
          Source: Florida Department of Health

          Is this correct? more info and I can look at a few more things for you...

          Laurie

          --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Jan" <ridakm@...> wrote:

          > Hi its ridakm aka Jan and I haven't done much lately however I just went to ancestry.com and I find there is a Marlene DORFNER in there. This is one of my brick walls. I was wondering if anyone belongs to Ancestry .com that can look her up and let me know her married name etc. Thanks and hi to all my old friends out there. Jan

        • Bloodhound; Kermit
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2011
            There were four people who got married on "24 Nov 1970" In Palm Beach County, FL - but I can't tell who (Doug or Ted) married Marlene -
            Florida Marriage Collection, 1927-2001
            Marlene Emily Dorfner 24 Nov 1970 Palm Beach
            Douglas Lee Fitzpatrick 24 Nov 1970 Palm Beach
            Theodore John Prince Jr 24 Nov 1970 Palm Beach
            Sandra Jean Rosenfeld 24 Nov 1970 Palm Beach

            - Tom Knox