Quebec Genealogy Tips #1

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 2:50 PM
      Hello all...

      For those of you who might be interested in such things... I have just begun a second series of genealogy tips, this one on Quebec. My first posting is available at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/2011/05/03/quebec-genealogy-tips-1/

      I will be publishing additional items in the next weeks and months.

      atb
      ...mark
    • legal_secretary_in_montreal2010
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21 1:36 PM
        I just joined this group and it caught my eye :)

        I live in Quebec, montreal to be more precise. I've started my genealogy tree barely a month ago and I got all the name on both sides of my family to the exception of maybe 6 names which are in my 6 or 7th generation line. I do not have all the dates like birthdates, death dates etc.. but I got all the names, on both sides of my family.

        Im presently working on my grand-parents and great-grandparents. I got most of what i need as far as information is concerned. The next phase will be working on my 5th generation but not before I got all 4 previous ones done and completed :)

        I will surely look at all your link's contents Mark !

        p.s. where are you from btw ?

        Lucielou :)

        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "mark_f_rabideau" <genealogy@...> wrote:

        > Hello all...
        >
        > For those of you who might be interested in such things... I have just begun a second series of genealogy tips, this one on Quebec. My first posting is available at:
        >
        > http://www.many-roads.com/2011/05/03/quebec-genealogy-tips-1/
        >
        > I will be publishing additional items in the next weeks and months.
        >
        > atb
        > ...mark

      • Mark F Rabideau
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22 6:08 AM
          Hi Lucielou

          My address particulars are below... ;)

          Bon chance!
          --
          Pax Vobiscum,
          ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

          Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
          Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
          phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
          member:Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
          Society
          "It’s always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
          want him or whether you don’t."

          Rabbit, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)