More German Genealogy Tips

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
      Hello all,

      For those interested in such things, here is my third in a series of German Genealogy Tips. I hope someone finds the tips helpful.

      http://www.many-roads.com/2011/04/04/german-genealogy-tips-3/

      My earlier posts are to be found at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/2011/03/15/german-genealogy-tips/
      http://www.many-roads.com/2011/03/18/german-genealogy-tips-2/

      Feel free to send me any questions you might have on German Genealogy and I'll include them in a future post on this subject.

      ...mark
    • Avis Thirsk
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
        Mark,
        I for one have enjoyed your German tips.
        My brother finally found some paperwork that has old German script. Come to find out it was a birth cert for my grandmother. She was born in Herten, Germany, they were Catholic and a letter from my great aunt to my mom. He even had it translated for me. YEA YEA Now to go from there when I get the info in my hot little greedy hands lol
        Have a great day.
        Avis

        To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
          You are most welcome, Avis. I am glad to hear that materials are
          finally finding their way into your possession.
          --
          Pax Vobiscum,
          ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

          Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
          Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
          phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
          member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
          Society
          "It’s always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
          want him or whether you don’t."
          Rabbit, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)