Central European German migrations

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2011
      Hello all

      On one of the Yahoo groups in which I participate, I noticed that people seemed to be struggling a bit to understand when, where, and when Germans moved into Eastern Europe (including places like Pommerania, West Prussia, East Prussia). I have posted a VERY simple, map tutorial covering German and other Central European peoples migrations and/or locations before the World Wars.

      I hope this helps makes it a bit easier to understand and find what types of people may have lived near the areas you are researching.

      http://www.many-roads.com/2011/02/06/deutschen-mundarten-german-language/

      ...mark