[genchatfriends] Re: Question about archival boxes etc.

  • Bonsai
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 26, 2010
      The document is in pdf format because it has pictures in it. If you could send me an email address for you that I can send an attached document to, I'd be happy to email it to you.

      Your email address below goes to the group and I can't attach a document to it.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 26, 2010
        annystokes@...

        Thanks!

        The document is in pdf format because it has pictures in it. If you could
        send me an email address for you that I can send an attached document to,
        I'd be happy to email it to you.

        Your email address below goes to the group and I can't attach a document to
        it.
        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:genealogychatfriends%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ann Y Stokes"