ManyRoads is mostly back...

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 24, 2010
      Hello everuone

      The size and complexity of ManyRoads has once again hit a road bump. I think this latest fix will help us long term, but a number of documents and files have yet to be relocated and rehosted. In the interim they will simply be "missing."

      To learn more please see:
      http://www.many-roads.com/2010/10/24/another-apology/

      mfg
      ...mark
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 1, 2011
        Oh my – colorful family members : )) How fun to learn about them.

        Anny

        From: Joseph <ragweed@... <mailto:ragweed%40e-pops.org> >
        To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com <mailto:genealogychatfriends%40yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 4:54 PM

        Ann, you are absolutely precious...

        I found my family has Israeli connections. found our last name comes from an
        Ashkenazi Jew background. On my mothers side, there's also some ties to Judah
        and Levi. I'm just a Jack of all nations and a purity of none... <G><