Re: [genchatfriends] Re: Genealogy Guild & ManyRoads on facebook

  • Mark Rabideau
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2010
      Hi Jenny

      By all means go ahed....

      Pax Vobiscum,
      ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

      Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
      Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
      member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
      Society
      “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of
      knowledge."
      Steven Hawking

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 10, 2010
        I wasnt able to find you on Face book...could you add me as a friend please...I am listed under...Jenny Norman Smith. Thanks Mark!

        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, Mark Rabideau <genealogy@...> wrote:

        > Hi Jenny
        >
        > By all means go ahed....
        >
        > Pax Vobiscum,
        > ...mark (Mark Rabideau)
        >
        > ManyRoads Family Genealogist (Rabideau-Henss Family)
        > Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
        > Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
        > phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
        > member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
        > Society
        > “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of
        > knowledge."
        > Steven Hawking

      • Mark Rabideau

          <genealogy@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jenny
          >
          > By all means go ahed....
          >
          > Pax Vobiscum,
          > ...mark (Mark Rabideau)
          >
          > ManyRoads Family Genealogist (Rabideau-Henss Family)
          > Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
          > Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
          > phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
          > member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National
          Genealogical
          > Society
          > “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the
          illusion of
          > knowledge."
          > Steven Hawking

        • thirteenball2002
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11, 2010
            Okay Mark got ya! Thanks!
            Must not be allowed to post the GenHaven groups here I did a new topic with GenHaven groups posted..and still hasnt shown up yet.
            I certainly thank you for the go ahead on letting me Post to your Face book.I will also add you to GenHaven group on Face book.
            Jenny