RE: [genchatfriends] York County Pennsylvania prior to 1770

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2010
      Stan,

      I looked in my book. Didn't find anything in York County or for an Arney.

      I'm sorry. I knew it was a long shot.

      Good luck.

      Anny

      From: Ann Y Stokes <annystokes@... <mailto:annystokes%40verizon.net>

      To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:genealogychatfriends%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 11:12 PM

      I don't have any resources for you. The brick walls are hard to penetrate.

      The false information abounds. <sigh>

      What surname are you dealing with? I have a little (very little) info from

      one limb of my tree which does include PA info in that era. If perhaps (a

      wild leap, I know), your line is in my book, I'll happily share the

      information.