RE: [genchatfriends] Re: Winifred J. Tuttle

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2010
      Interesting .

      Some of these puzzle pieces I have to muse over before I figure out where
      they come together.

      Thanks,

      Anny

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 2010
        Well, that's the problem. I don't know his first name or age. He was about
        17 when he married my aunt who was 15/16. Her birth date is Dec 1926. So
        I'm guessing he was born around 1927-1928?

        Anny