[genchatfriends] Re: Winifred J. Tuttle

  • thirteenball2002
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2010
      Whats was the Brothers name? and age?
      Be more than Happy to look for you.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 2010
        Interesting .

        Some of these puzzle pieces I have to muse over before I figure out where
        they come together.

        Thanks,

        Anny

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 19, 2010
          Well, that's the problem. I don't know his first name or age. He was about
          17 when he married my aunt who was 15/16. Her birth date is Dec 1926. So
          I'm guessing he was born around 1927-1928?

          Anny