Can someone help me with this

  • toler61
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
      I have tried searching, but can't find anything. I have been researching the Bullion side of my family. Someone that had done research on his part of the family gave me this information. But if anyone can find anything else on this man I would love it. That way I will be able to decide if this is my Isaac or not.
      Isaac Bullen D 28 November 1896 Rockcastle Kentucky. I have him being born in Grainger TN and someone else says they think his full name was Jesse Isaac Bullen.

      Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. I will also take any advice you may have about how to find this family that seems to have just disappeared.

      Thanks
      Janet
    • LARRY JOHNSON
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
        From Ancestry.com

        http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=ROOT_CATEGORY&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=1&msT=1&gss=ms_f-2&gsfn=Isaac&gsln=Bullion&rg_81004030__date=1896&msdpn=2546&msdpn_PInfo=7-%7C1652393%7C2%7C3246%7C20%7C2546%7C&msdpn__ftp=Rockcastle+County%2C+Kentucky%2C+USA&cpxt=0&catBucket=rstp&uidh=ve4&cp=0
         Larry Johnson