Re: Francis Marion Parmelee (b.1885 MI)

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2010
      Keri -

      Given the birthdate of 28 Jan 1885 from the WW1 Draft Card:

      > World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
      > Name: Francis Marion Parmelee
      > Address: 1954 Penn, Denver, Denver, Colorado
      > Birth Date: 28 Jan 1885
      > Occupation: Salesman, Central States Life Ins. Co.

      this is a possibility -
      1900 Thornapple, Barry, Michigan
      Joles, Fremont, head 32 married 10 yrs born NY:NY:NY
      (), Clara D, wife 40 married 10 yrs born Jan 1860 MI:PA:NY
      - 3 children 3 living
      (), Fred H, son 7 born MI:NY:MI
      Parmalee, Frank, stepson, 15 born Jan 1885 MI:MI:MI
      White, Lucy/59/servant/widow, Earney/19/boarder

      1910 Flagler, Kit Carson, Colorado
      Joels, Fremont D, head 41 married.1 20 yrs born NY:NY:NY
      (), Clara D, wife 48 married.2 20 yrs born MI:PA:NY
      - 5 children 5 living
      (), Frederick H/18:MI, Mimie D/9:MI, Maxine M/5:MI
      1920 Denver, Denver, Colorado - surname JOELS

      - Tom Knox