Cornelius Quiring (cross posted)

  • findingmyself
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      I currently have in my possession a birth certificate for one:

      Cornelius Quiring

      If you know this person, please contact me with any information that will identify this person further.

      Marsha B.
    • stacy mims
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        Marsha
        Where and when was he born?
        Stacy

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2010
          He was born in Manitoba Canada in 1888.

          Marsha

          In a message dated 5/3/2010 6:29:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          ssmims63@... writes:

          Marsha
          Where and when was he born?
          Stacy