The German Roots Genealogy Website Has Moved

  • the_secret
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
      Hello All,
      The German Roots ("wee-monster") genealogy website has moved. It was originally located at: home.att.net/~wee-monster/.

      It has moved to:

      German Roots: German Genealogy Resources
      http://www.germanroots.com/

      For more details see:
      Online Genealogy Records Directories - Moving
      http://genrootsblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/online-genealogy-records-directories.html

      Happy searching.

      Regards,
      Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
        Hey, thanks for this.  Turns out my mother has some German on her mother's side . . . this will come in handy when I get to that branch.  :-D

        ~april

        "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once!"