Family Tree Maker 2006 vs Version 16

  • shilos_mom
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      Can anyone tell me the difference between the 2006 version and the Version 16 of Family Tree Maker? Are they same just a different name?

      Thank you,
      Lana
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2009
        Frankly, although I did upgrade to version 16, I cannot tell any real difference.

        ~april

        "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once!"

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
          Thank you. I had finally decided to just upgrade my FTM software to the v16, but now I can't find it to be bought. Ancestory store doesn't even carry it any more. I did find a 2006 version that I was considering, so I'll tell DH to go ahead and order it.

          Thanks again,
          Lana