Re: [genchatfriends] Presentation & Book Signing Hayward California

  • alani2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2009
      I believe the Yarby mentioned was in South Carolina. My ancestors were in the Revolutionary War, and marched from Virginia to South Carolina. In fact I have seen several different spellings of that name including the one you mentioned.

      Anita Wills

      Anita Talks Genealogy - Blog Talk Radio

      Pieces of the Quilt

      "If you believe people have no history worth mentioning, it's easy to believe they have no humanity worth defending."
      — William Loren Katz
      June 18, 2009