gale---useless posting

  • H. Marie L
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      somehow that one got by the moderators, I frankly did
      not see it
      and for your information the owner of this site has the
      power to screen new members, and for a time has them in
      the moderation mode
      I am one of the moderators of this site and approve or
      disprove messages
      I can tell some of the new names that I am sure are going
      to be needless efforts but until they post their message
      I just wait
      if the subject does not relate to genealogy we automatically
      delete it
      so to everyone one keep this site for genealogy, that's what
      the past 10 yrs have been and hopefully for another 10