Isaac Monkhouse

  • jillmcbrian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Looking for info on Issac Monkhouse b abt. 1816 Liverpool Lancashire England m. Martha Williams 1946. Unable to locate him on census records after 1841. I have found a death in 1849 of an Isaac but the district is not the same as previous documentation and it has me puzzled, is this the same Isaac? (Their only son Joseph is my gg grandfather)I have been unable to find parents of Isaac, but believe he had a sister Francis... any ideas.