Marriage and Divorce Records

  • WR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009
      Just wanted to post a notice that we've recently
      updated our free listing of URL's for marriage and divorce
      records government websites. It's at:

      http://websearchguides.com/marriage_and_divorce_records.htm

      If you need to check out someone's marital
      status, this is a good place to go. Completely free.
      Also there is a brief tutorial on how to use marriage
      and divorce public records sites.

      Joseph Ryan
      Washington Research Associates Inc
      1250 Connecticut Ave., NW