Re: [genchatfriends] Ancestry.com question

  • ddisaac
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2009
      Hi Ellie.  I also started my search at the library with ancestry.  When I got my own computer, I subscribed to ancestry and it was the same info.  The following year I subscribed to the international info on ancestry.  The only difference between the library and my last subscription was that I got England, Irish, Scottish, etc., records along with the US records and about $100.!
      Patty

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2009
        I have a paid subscription to Ancestry. I like it very much and I noticed you do get more with the Paid Subscription just cant point out any differences at the moment. I go to library to do research and I cant get near as much on the Library Addition. Hope this Helps

      • jomypa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 26, 2009
          Sally is the Weidner family from Pa? I have family by marriage that are Weidners from outside of Phila.-----Original Message-----