Updated Family Tree

  • ladyquadressus
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
      Evening Everyone, Just a little note to let everyone know that I've updated the family tree. The link the family tree is below. If you have any questions or changes to the tree please let me know and I wish everyone happy hunting *HUGS*. Melody Byard

      The Byard Family Tree

      http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=ladyquadressus

      Surnames I am currently working on: Ball, Beck, Bedwell, Byard, DeCou, Ham, Hazelrod, Haselroth, Holmes,Gaunt, Laton,Lippincott, Mason,McCain,Morris, Perkins, Pancoast, Shaw, Shinn, Sherman,Taylor, Wilson, Woodward and Young

      Updated Surnames:

      Beath, Beck, Bullock, Bunting, Clark, Clay, Davis, Denelsbeck, Doughty, Dunn, Dutton, Empson, Field, Gibbs, Holmes, Hornerland, Hewes, Hustin, James, Johnson, Jones, Land, March, Maxwell, Newbold, Nicholson, Nickols, Parker, Pancoast, Ridge, Sage, Sharpless, Scholey, Shute, Spoonmore, Spooner, Stevenson, Taylor, Townsend, Van Dusen, West,Wharton, White, Wiley, Wilson, Winder, Winslow, Woodward, Woolman, Wright
    • ladyquadressus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
        Morning Everyone, Just a little note to let everyone know that I have updated my family tree and I hope this of some help to everyone and if you would like to share, correct or contact me please feel free to do so. I wish everyone a Happy 4th, *HUGS* Melody Byard

        The Byard Family Tree:

        http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=ladyquadressus

        New Surnames added or updated: Abbott, Allen, Anderson, Arnett, Atkinson, Aydelott, Bacon, Barton, Beck, Bedwell, Briscoe, Brodie, Brookbank, Buckmaster, Cain, Chapman, Cox, Cross, Curtis, DeCou, Denn, Douthitt, Dye, Edington, Edwards, Ellis, Foster, Hall, Ham, Hampton, Harvey, Hollingworth, Holly, Holmes, Huffman, Hunt, Hussey, List, Lockwood, Maddox, McCain, Middleton, Mounts, Oakford, Ogborn, Owens, Padgett, Page, Pain, Potter, Randolph, Riddle, Roach, Robbins, Rush, Sayre, Scott, Sharp, Sherman, Steward, Taylor, Terhune, Weisz, West, Wilson, Wooley,