  • Martha Menzel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23 6:20 AM
      I have a James Tucker Page (b abt 1802 in, reportedly, Charlottesville, , VA; d 2 May 1852 in Linn County, MO).  He moved to MO about 1840 with his wife, her parents and siblings and some others.  His wife was Ann Mariah Moore (b 15 Apr 1820 in Richmond, , VA, USA; d 6 Jul 1883 in Linn County, MO).  Both are buried at the intersection of two gravel covered dirt roads about 1/4 from Morris Chapel Cemetery, Linn County, MO.  I have photos of their tombstones.

      They had William A., Tabatha Henretta, Julia Gratia, Columbus, Mary Elizabeth, Fenton Clinton, and James Tucker Page, Jr.

      I don't know who his parents were.  I can go back a generation on her and forward on her siblings and some of their children.

      Let me know if you think this might fit.

      Martha

    • shilos_mom
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24 1:49 PM
        That might be a possibility, but I can't fit it in right now.

        My research pretty well ends about that time and they did come from VA, so it probably does fit somehow if we could figure out who their parents and sibliings are.

        I have: William Nicholas PAGE 1815-1847 m. Elizabeth PATTON 1818-1901

        His father is: Archilles PAGE born in VA m. Elizabeth SHOOPMAN b1783 (Archilles' brother is Wm PAGE, Jr.)

        Grandfather is possibly Wm PAGE, Sr. probably from VA.

        I have nothing beyond that and no wife for Wm Page, Sr.

        Linn County in Missouri is a branch of my family, but not my direct branch.

        I'm not matching Ann Mariah MOORE at all.

        I'll keep this on hand, but right now I can't fit it in. Thanks for the information.

        Lana