Re: [genchatfriends] New member

  • Verna Lynn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 12 6:13 PM
      what kinds of problems are frustrating you? maybe someone here has ran into a similar situation and can offer suggestions as to directions to look

    • friendofbillw89@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 29, 2009
        Hello, I'm Nisa from Columbus, Ohio. I found this group a few days ago
        and am glad this group is here. I've added my family research info in
        the database on the group page. Breifly, I'm researching Hinkle and
        Schreffler families from Northumberland County PA, Edwards, Bird and
        Plumley from Putnam County, WV and Hancock from Pittsylvania County Va.

        Nisa