9163Re: [genchatfriends] Any good places to preserve & digitize old photo albums?

  • thewealth
    Nov 6, 2008
      You need
      1. Digital camera
      2. Short legged tripod.
      Your camera store can help you with this.
      Store on line at places like flickr.com
      Hope that this helps.
      [ The lazy mans way for black and white]
      get a k7.net free online fax number.
      fax the b and w photo to yourself,
      save on your " computer"

      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, Mary Hellman
      <mjhellman@...> wrote:

      > Hi Sandy.� Welcome to the sight.� I see you are a fellow
      Oregonian!!� Wow you have a very busy life for sure. I tell you, I
      have had such an incredible time with genealogy.� Have been doing this
      for a year and a half now and having a ball.� Have met a couple of
      cousins I did not know of (several times removed) but hey, they are
      living relatives!!