      From: Silent Dove <wolf_cherokee@...>
      To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 4:20:50 PM
      Subject: [genchatfriends] New to the group

      My name is Silent Dove and I thank you for letting me join. I have
      doing research on my family for 12 years and loving every minute of
      it. I am still hitting a few brick walls though. My surnames are:
      Malone, Brannan, Griffin, Cowart, Patrick, Wheatley, (4)Williams lines,
      McIlwain, Reed, Hayes, Rudder, Davidson. Thank you again, Silent Dove