8628Re: Family Tree Maker Lite program -- FREE Limited time.

  • garyb11111
    May 3, 2008
      I would be interested to know what folks think of this FTM-Lite
      program. I am STILL--after many years--trying to find the right
      Genealogy Software program, and I had just about been ready to choose
      FTM, based on opinions of respected friends, when I discovered that
      the current edition of FTM is a relatively recent and bug-
      ridden/incomplete one--FTM2008. And the reviews I've read of FTM2008
      posted here-and-there by longtime FTM users have been overwhelmingly
      negative. So I've been thrown for a loop. I wasted dozens of hours
      beginning a Tree with Personal Ancestral File [PAF], before I
      discovered it was too primitive to continue using, and I don't want to
      do that again.
      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Keri" <Keri_AZ@...>
      > Hi all.
      > I was just at ancestry.com and downloaded the FTM lite program. Its