8192Re: Preserving negatives

  • pschneider2002
    Oct 1, 2007
      I wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing something obvious, but could
      someone please explain how to find the older messages about
      negatives? I did search, after receiving this message also, I used
      the help facility, and I still can't find the older messages.

      Paula

      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "tro_glin"
      <tro_glin@...> wrote:

      > --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "pschneider2002"
      > <pjschn@> wrote:
      > >the members had a good round of discussion on just this
      > subject not many months ago, it might behoove you to check some
      > of the old messages, within the past six months, or maybe someone
      > more recently will add to your question
      > > Hi, All,
      > >
      > > I have dozens of negatives of family photos that I would like to
      > > protect. What do you recommend for storage? I was thinking of
      > > glassine envelopes, which I know are OK for stamps. Would that
      work.

      > > Paula

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic