7718Re: [genchatfriends] John and Elizabeth Avery ?

  • Glenda Riggs
    Dec 1, 2006
      I found this John Avery, but I don't know if it will help

      Husband's Name John AVERY Born: 2 Jul 1762 Place: Stonington, , Ct Died: 1834 Place: Winfield, , Ny Father: John AVERY Mother: Anna MINER
      ---------------------------------
      Wife's Name Elizabeth TRACY Born: 8 Jun 1768 Place: Norwich, , Ct Died: 16 Jun 1799 Place: Sturbridge, , Ma Father: Jabez TRACY Mother: Zipporah HIBBARD
      ---------------------------------
      Children
      ---------------------------------
      1. Sex Name M John Franklin AVERY Born: 26 Feb 1790 Place: Plainfield, , Ct
      ---------------------------------
      2. Sex Name M Gilbert AVERY Born: 10 Mar 1794 Place: Plainfield, , Ct
      ---------------------------------
      3. Sex Name F Anna AVERY Born: 7 May 1792 Place: Plainfield, , Ct
      ---------------------------------
      4. Sex Name M Jabez Tracy AVERY Born: 11 Aug 1797 Place: Bridgewater, , Ny
      ---------------------------------
      5. Sex Name F Zipporah AVERY Born: 2 Nov 1787 Place: Plainfield, , Ct

      This John was married twice his other marriage was as follows:

      Husband's Name John AVERY Born: 2 Jul 1762 Place: Stonington, , Ct Died: 1834 Place: Winfield, , Ny Married: 29 Sep 1803 Place: Simsbury, , Ct Father: John AVERY Mother: Anna MINER
      ---------------------------------
      Wife's Name Roxalena HUMPHREY (AFN:TF11-2B) Born: 4 Oct 1777 Place: Simsbury, , Ct Died: 23 Aug 1855 Place: Cassville, , Ny Married: 29 Sep 1803 Place: Simsbury, , Ct Father: Mother:
      ---------------------------------
      Children
      ---------------------------------
      1. Sex Name F Elizabeth Tracy AVERY Born: 5 Jan 1810 Place: Bridgewater, , Ny
      ---------------------------------
      2. Sex Name M Thomas Henry AVERY Born: 23 Oct 1814 Place: Bridgewater, , Ny
      ---------------------------------
      3. Sex Name M James Bruce AVERY Born: 30 Mar 1812 Place: Bridgewater, , Ny
      ---------------------------------
      4. Sex Name M Zelotus William AVERY Born: 2 Apr 1819 Place: Bridgewater, , Ny
      ---------------------------------
      5. Sex Name M Charles AVERY Born: 8 May 1807 Place: Bridgewater, , Ny
      ---------------------------------
      6. Sex Name M Otis AVERY Born: 19 Aug 1808 Place: Bridgewater, , Ny
      ---------------------------------
      7. Sex Name M Robert Bruce AVERY Born: 15 Sep 1804 Place: Bridgewater, , Ny Died: 23 Dec 1810 Place:
      ---------------------------------
      8. Sex Name F Eliza Ann Frances AVERY Born: 4 Nov 1815 Place: Bridgewater, , Ny
      ---------------------------------
      9. Sex Name M Silas Dort AVERY Born: 4 Dec 1805 Place: Bridgewater, , Ny
      ---------------------------------
      10. Sex Name M Lucins AVERY Born: 25 Dec 1821 Place: Bridgewater, , Ny

      tresea_woody <tresea_woody@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      I'm new to this group and wanted to say hi to everyone.
      I am in need of some help on my Avery line. I have most of my down
      line of family but need help on my upline.
      John and Elizabeth Avery is my brick wall so to speak. I have no
      dates or places on them. I know that they came by way of NC-TN-MO-AR-
      TX.
      I do however have their children.
      They are:

      i. Lewis Avery (my line)married Serena Edwards

      b. 27 Dec 1974 in Craven County, North Carolina

      d. 06 Jun 1875 in Leasburg, Crawford County, Missouri

      ii. Mary Avery married ?

      b. 27 Nov 1798

      d. ?

      iii. Elisha Avery married Elizabeth White

      b. 13 Feb 1800 in North Carolina

      d. 11 Jun 1866 in Crawford County, Missouri

      I have more of my downline if needed. I am praying that someone
      knows this line and can fill in some blanks for me.

      Thanks for reading,
      Tresea

      Glenda