7650Re: newbies

  • Jenny Simpson
    Oct 2, 2006
      Well, I'm one of the newbies. I live on the Eastern border of Oregon.
      I've worked on genealogy for years (about 18 or so?) Don't seem to be
      getting anywhere anymore. My maiden name is Roberts I have a story that
      they come from Wales can't find a connection yet. Mom's maiden name is
      Rowsell. Lost them in England. I guess at this point I'm just not sure
      where to go and what line to pursue.

      I think what I'd like to do is start down a line and order certificates
      etc. proof and have it proved as far as i can get then start digging
      from there. I will make some decisions and get back to the list with
      what I'm actually going to pursue for now. Thanks Jenny

      > I see newbies joining most every week but as yet I guess
      > they haven't introduced themselves, or let us know what
      > they are searching. Can't help if you don't ask.
      > Anyway, even tho I am not the official greeter, we are all
      > glad to have you join and there are plenty here who are
      > able to help you, just let us know-------------and welcom.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic