6300Help! Good free program needed

  • Angela Jöbstl
    Dec 3, 2003
      Hi all,

      I want to create one family tree for my website. I've downloaded three programs now but none satisfies me. I want to write name, occupation, birth and death date & location. Further I want to have it as easy as possible (only normal boxes, no pictures are needed) and I must be able to show siblings and half siblings to (Ages is a good program but it won't let me do that). Can anyone suggest me a free software or shareware (then I should be able to save it in order to put it on my homepage, but it can have a time limitation, as said I only need it once).

      Thanks,
      Angela
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic