6247

  • ganlon
    Oct 1, 2003
      Barbara, NA research is a challenge but it can be done. It
      will take so time and patience. With that said....
      Do you have your grandmother's birth certificate? It should
      have her parents' names on it and where she was born. Talk to any
      family friends who knew your grandmother and perhaps her family. Go
      through old family documents they some times hold clues just waiting
      for you. If you have any of her siblings still living talk to them
      and don't for get your uncles and aunts.
      I hope this helps to get you started.
      Happy hunting.
      Sandy

      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara"
      <dreamkeeper57@y...> wrote:
      > Hi/O'Siyo
      > I am Barbara people call me Dream.
      > I am looking for my relatives.
      > I was told long ago by my Grand Mother we were NA but I can find
      no
      > proof of this I know my Grand Mother thought me about herbs and
      > weaving mostly healing things. She never told me what tribes or
      > anything we come from several areas. I wonder if I could get some
      > help on how do I start with what I have on Mothers side.
      > Grand Father side are the Blalock or Blaylock. I'll start with
      what I
      > have.
      > Millington Blalock ?*
      > David Blalock b.abt1736 in Brunswick Co. VA
      > Death 1775 in hickory Mound Chatham Co. NC His **wife was Ann
      > Blalock.
      > George Henry Blalock b.1755 in Brunswick Co. VA, m.abt.1780 in
      > Chatham Co. NC, d. 1829 in Allen Co, OH.*** wife Pattie Brewer
      b.abt.
      > 1760 in VA, d.1820 Logan Co. OH.
      > Brewer Blalock b. 1794 Chatham Co. NC or Green Co. OH. m. Febuary
      > 21,1810 in Greene Co.,OH., d.1850 in Iowa..**** wife Eilzabeth
      > Kennedy b.abt. 1795 in OH.
      > William Oliver Blalock b.abt.1828 in IN.or OH, m. October 17, 1850
      in
      > MonroeTWP, Johnson Co.IA. d.August 11,1895.***** wife Ellen Rachel
      > Staves b.1835 in Niagara Co.,NY., d. 1872 in Cedar Rapids,Johnson
      IA.
      > William Perry Blalock/Blaylock b. March 07, 1852 in Muscatine,
      > Muscatine Co,IA., m. November 06, 1875 Muscatine Co,IA, d.August
      05,
      > 1904 in Wyandotte,IT Northern Dist. ****** wifes ? and Julia Ann
      > Davis we think. info unknown.yet
      > Carl Jackson Blaylock b. may 04,1894 not sure where m. not sure
      > when. d. 1964 OK City Ok. ******* Barbara Ellen Wright b.1919 ?
      > d. OK City, OK. 1983.
      > Julia Ann Blaylock b. November 17,1942 in Redfork OK. or Broken
      Bow
      > OK. m.jan.27,1956. husband ******** Ira Ciecil Clark.?
      > Barbara Joy Clark b. 01/27/1957 in Tulsa OK. Not Married no
      Children.
      > If you can help with this I would be very happy Looking for my
      > roots. Love Barbara
      > I will be looking for the Wright family next then the Clark Family
      > have a long ways to go.
      > Wado
      > Adadoligi Asgitisga!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic