11242GenerousGenealogists WIki

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Nov 13, 2012
      Hello all,

      GenerousGenealogists is in the process of creating and providing a free Wiki focused on Genealogy research as well as tips & tricks. The Wiki is in its early, and still formative stages. If you are interested in contributing, we would love to hear from you. Guidelines for participation in this effort are available on the front-page of the Wiki at:

      http://generousgenealogists.com/dokuwiki/doku.php/start

      If you are simply interested in reading the Wiki, we'd love to have you stop by. As always your enthusiastic participation, readership and contributions are encouraged and welcomed.

      ...mark