      To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
      From: april_anastasia@...
      Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:04:49 -0700
      Subject: Re: [genchatfriends] Fantastc Week!!

      About four years ago I had the great good fortune of being contacted (through Ancestry.com) by my second cousin, once removed on my father's side of the family. Jane has been able to fill-in some of the gaps in my tree on that side, since we'd been cut-off for just over 100 years from that side of the family. As it turns out her grandfather is the uncle of my paternal grandfather, both men bearing the same name!

      Now, what are the odds of that? LOL

      ~april

      "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once!"