11218Re: PLOCK-Sanders-Cudaback

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Sep 5, 2012
      To explain the connections/transcripts:

      1) I was only looking at surname PLOCK - I did not look at LARSON.
      And I was following the surname PLOCK, not the spouses.

      2) Tessie Ellen Plock
      censuses: 1900,1910,1920,1930,1940
      daughter of John & Delile, with stepmother Ellen
      married at least twice: Clarence Sanders and Roy Cudaback

      3) John Plock (the younger), born IL, parents born Germany(Ger)
      censuses: 1900,1910,1920,1930,1880
      Find-A-Grave info
      son of John Plock (1833-1878) & Susanna Miller Plock (1836-1928)
      married at least twice: Delile and Nora

      4) John Plock (the older), born Germany (HesseDarmstadt area)
      censuses: 1870,1860
      Find-A-Grave info
      son of Conrad Plock (1808-1892) & Anna Katherine Rahn Plock (1815-1893)

      5) Conrad Plock, born Germany, either HesseDarmstadt or Hanover areas
      censuses: 1860,1870,1880
      Find-A-Grave info
      married Anna Katherine Rahn Plock (1815-1893)

      6) "Darmstadt is a city in the Bundesland (federal state) of Hesse in Germany"
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darmstadt
      "Hesse-Darmstadt is a name that describes: ... Grand Duchy of Hesse (Großherzogtum Hessen) (1806-1918)"
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hesse-Darmstadt
      Grand Duchy of Hesse
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Hesse
      "Hanover, is the capital of the federal state of Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen), Germany "
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanover

      - Tom Knox

      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, serch34 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Thank you Kermit