11131Re: [genchatfriends] Quebec ...Tanguay pointers

  • Mark F Rabideau
    Mar 7, 2012
      Hi Lucie

      I agree but Tanguay certainly provides a great place to find those
      churches from which to source original documents for those of us who do
      not know where their ancestors lived in the 1600 and 1700s.

      Pax Vobiscum,
      ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

      ManyRoads Family Genealogist (Rabideau-Henss Family); *Professional
      Genealogist *
      *Visit us at: http://many-roads.com <http://many-roads.com/> *
      *Snail mail at: *711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      *phone:*+1.303.660.9400 *fax:*+1.303.660.9217
      *member:*Association of Professional Genealogists & National
      Genealogical Society
      *"It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
      want him or whether you don't."*

      Rabbit, Pooh's Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)